Sunday, August 15, 2004

 

Interview with Justin Trudeau after he watched Day 1 Cdn Beach VB matches

TG: Have you ever been to an international beach volleyball match before?

JT: This is the first time I saw it live - like a lot of people I discovered it on TV in Atlanta and then watched again in Sydney. But it's been on my list of things to watch since the schedule game out. It has such a great energy live and it's great to see Mark and John play but I'd like to see them win next time! (He just missed the CDN women's match)

TG: Did you ever play?

JT: Only casually. I used to play organized volleyball in high school. I was a solid passer and every now and then pulled off a decent spike. I wasn't a very good blocker though.

TG: What do you think Mark and John need to do to improve ?

JT:Tighten up consistency. The Swiss were really good so they needed to work on the serve percentage and not go for aces as much but I don't really know - I'm no expert. I just want to see a win!


Comments:
You're so interesting! I do not suppose I have read through something like this before. So wonderful to discover somebody with a few original thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that's needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!


my web site ... penis gigante
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?